The Robin Menary Foundation is an umbrella group of Brain Tumour Research, a group of 18 brain tumour charities and several other umbrella groups working together to raise desperately needed funds for brain tumour research.
Brain Tumour Research was selected as our chosen partner as every pound raised directly funds research into brain cancer, the biggest cancer killer of men, woman and children under forty.
How you can help…
- If you are participating in an organised event and would like to raise money for the Robin Menary Foundation we would be very grateful. Please feel free to contact us regarding sponsorship form.
- Could you organise your own event? If so we would love to hear from you.
- Would you be prepared to run in the Belfast Marathon either individually or as part of a relay team. For the less energetic perhaps the Marathon Walk or Fun Run might be an option?
- Consider making us your ‘Charity of the Year’
- Support Brain Tumour Research’s ‘Wear a Hat Day’ to be held on 30th March 2012
- Christmas cards and wristbands are now available to purchase. Contact us at email@example.com